Oil To Gas Conversion
Start Saving Today!
Here's a case for converting your oil heating system to gas. Record numbers of homeowners are converting from oil to gas. In fact, for the 2010-2011 heating season, the cost to heat your home was expected to rise.
On average heating oil users spend nearly $6,000 on average to heat their homes this winter, up 22% from last year. Homeowners with natural gas, the most popular heating source in the USA, paid around $3,000, a small decrease from last year.
- If your oil burner is 20 or more years old, its heating efficiency is down to about 60%. Also, keep in mind that the older the system, the more likely you are to incur significant repair bills.
- Over time, the price of oil is expected to rise faster than the price of natural gas.
- By purchasing an Energy Star certified home heating system, gas or oil, you'll enjoy energy efficiencies up to 96%, meaning virtually no energy is being wasted.
- While there is a substantial upfront cost to convert from an oil to gas heating system, you will make up that difference over time in energy savings alone.
- Oil furnaces have high concentrations of sulfur, thus adding to the need for more frequent system cleanings.
Call Hilltop Plumbing; Long Island's most trusted plumber. (516) 933-1761 or (631) 422-9565
Locally Owned & Operated for Unmatched Customer Service
Hilltop Plumbing guarantees that you will be delighted with our service, whether it’s plumbing maintenance, installation, or repair.
We are Long Island’s plumbing company of choice for friendly service, a quick response, on-time scheduling, clean job sites, and the best in technology.